Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Because I Care...SNEAK PEAK!

Having the flu all weekend is bad enough but knowing I have a box of NEW preorder stuff to play with made it unbearable!!

I am finally able to move around a little so snuck down here to make a quick card with the newbies!!
These are 2 of the new IN colors being introduced in July...Concord Crush (a deep purple..LOVE IT!) and Pear Pizzazz! This stamp set is one of the Hostess level 1 sets (I LOVE ALL the Hostess 1 sets)

Can't wait to feel better!! Be on the look out for more new colors/sets!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, A very pretty card. Exciting to see your sneak peaks - surely we here in Oz will get most of the same in a few month's time! These are great colours and so nice together too.

    Do hope that dreadful flu is passing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!