Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Catalog Kick Off Party and Rubber Sale

I can't believe July is coming up so quickly!! That means~~New Catalog Party!!!

We will be having a Luau this year with lots of fun, yummy treats and my first ever Rubber Sale!!

All orders placed that night will be entered into a wonderful raffle...Here is a peak at what you can win!!


I made a Purse and filled it with a NEW, unmounted Tropical Party stamp set (mine is pictured in the picture) and 1 sheet each cut into 6x6 of the Island Oasis DSP (that is 24 6x6 sheets of paper!!)

Watch for more information coming later this weekend!!!

Get your grass skirts out and ready!!!

purse idea came from Confessions of a Stamping Addict and template from Becky Roberts...THANKS!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!