Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Studio Sketched Thanks

I am working on my cards for my Card Class next Thursday!! My goal for the new Stampin' Up! year is to be more organized with my time so working a little each day and not waiting!!

Here is one of the cards...
I wasn't sure about this stamp set (Studio Sketches) but after seeing some cards made, of course fell in love!!

I also love the Pear Pizzazz (new in color) paired with the deep dark brown of Early Espresso!

and this embossing folder (Square Lattice) is just wonderful!

Supplies...
Studio Sketches stamp set
Thank You Kindly stamp set
River Rock, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso cardstock
Early Espresso ink
Pear Pizzazz marker
Jewelry Tag punch
Silver Brads

INTERESTED IN JOINING ME AT MY CARD CLASS? HERE ARE THE DETAILS...

Thursday night, July 8th, 7-9pm
Cost: $15 or free with $50+ order

YOU MUST RSVP TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT...SPACE IS LIMITED!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!