Friday, June 18, 2010

Update

Have you ordered your "Last Chance" items yet? The accessories list is quickly dwindling and I don't want you to be without your favorites!!

Check out the most updated list here...http://204.228.150.61/2010lastchancelist/Retiredaccessories-USENG.pdf

There is still lots of Designer Series Paper and Embellishments up to 50% off!!

and have you checked out the Clearance Rack in my online store lately??

Here is a favorite item orginally priced at $52 for ONLY $15.99!!
WOW!! I love my mat pack and piercer and for this price...you can't go wrong!!

Check out the other goodies... sarahcoyle.stampinup.net

I am excited for the new catalog and eagerly preparing for my New Catty Kick Off party (scheduled for July 16th) Look for more info in coming weeks!!

Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!