Friday, July 30, 2010

A Curly Congrats!

I have been making cards for a customer and she needed a Jack and Jill/New Home card so I pulled out my retired Good Neighbor set and used some new items to make this card.I used some new In Colors for this card...Pear Pizzazz and (a favorite) Concord Crush. I LOVE the new paper pad you can earn as a level 1 hostess gift. The patterns are different from the last few and are just great!!

I also used the new 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon in Concord Crush. I definitely need more!! I like how if feels!!

Supplies
Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush cardstock and marker
Curly Cute stamp set
In Color level 1 paper pad
Peach Parfait and Soft Suede marker
Sahara Sand cardstock
1/2" poly ribbon
dimensional (the roof is cut and popped up!)
Marina Mist ink sponged for clouds

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!