Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fun promotions going on!

I just love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...along with the discount and compensation is the great friendships and fun I have found along the way!!
If you were a demonstrator in the past, NOW is the time to REJOIN!! (click on picture above for more details or contact me today!!)

Right now, Stampin' Up is offering to let former demos come back for just $35. REALLY!! $35!

It may not have been the right time before. Today is a different month or even year and you are ready to try again!!
Contact me for details on this super Rejoin kit for only $35!! (special ends July 31st) Stampin' Up! has just announced a new, exciting promotion!! (click on newspaper above for more details!)

Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010

Details
Hostesses will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more!

What could you add for $25 more in FREE hostess dollars? Maybe another stamp set, new embellishments, a Big Shot die? Why don't you book an August workshop and see!!


As always, you can contact me via email or phone to book a workshop, order Stampin' Up! supplies or join SU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!