Monday, July 19, 2010

July Hostess Club!

I can't believe it is the last month of Hostess Club...What a fast year!! I am excited to start anew in August and look forward to making even more fun, crafty items!!

The July hostess, Paula, asked to alter composition books with matching pens so that is what we will be doing...

Here is mine...Everyone's will be different as they will be able to choose the DSP and cardstock!! I can't wait to see the colors/papers they choose!!

Supplies
Greenhouse Gala DSP
Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock
Spiral Border punch
Real Red satin ribbon
Old Olive ribbon
Mini Library Clip
Define your Life and Friends Never Fade stamp sets
Real Red ink
Baja Breeze, Old Olive and Real Red markers


Looking forward to Thursday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!