Monday, July 5, 2010

New Catty Party Goodies!!

I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing Independence Day!! After a few days of the beach, pool and cookouts I was ready to relax and get stampin!!

I made these "beach" totes today for guests attending my New Catalog Party!! The theme is Luau and I am LOVING the Tropical Party stamp set!!
I got the ideas from this blog Creations by Patti...

Also see blog post here about the New Catty Party!!


I loved the idea of the lattice embossing folder as texture for the totes...looks just like a beach tote!! I will be putting a little something in there!!

You don't wanna miss out!! There is only 20 totes available and first come first served!!

ps. you won't want to go home without your "stamp and save" punch card either!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!