Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sesame Street Punched

I have been making cards for a friend and she needed a birthday card for a little girl. Her invites were Sesame Street so I instantly knew I wanted to try these punched characters!! I have seen lots of them at SCS and they were SO SO easy!! (I am almost thinking of them for my son's 3rd bday but we have a month to decide!)I thought I might have to pull out some retired paper but was surprised at how I found them match well!!

Supplies
Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point cardstock
Basic Black marker
Pacific Point ink
Curly Cute stamp set (a newbie and just arrived an hour before!)
Scallop Circle, 1/2in circle, 1 in circle punches

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!