Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Card Class

I am getting ready for card class on Thursday night and have 2 of the cards to show you today!!

The first I posted a few days ago and was such a hit, I had to add it to the card class!! (see details on a few posts down)
and the second is a super cool new technique I learned...scratch and sniff!! Seriously, there is Kool Aid added to the embossing and this card smells YUMMY!!
I wanted to use the Sweet Scoops set since it will only be around one more month in the Summer Mini!!

Stampin' Card Class details

Thursday, August 5th
7-9pm
$15 or FREE with $50+ order

Space is limited so you MUST RSVP to ensure supplies are ready for you!

*scoops card idea from Sandi175 on SCS...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!