Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August Hostess Club ~Milk Carton goodies!

I am so excited to start the new round of Hostess Club! Thursday we will be making this super cute gift set!!
Isn't this just so CUTE!! Does that DSP look familiar!? In last catalog, it was made with Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulance...I was glad to see the pattern back but with a different color pallette!! (Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait)The milk cartons were made with the Milk Carton Big Shot die! So super easy! It cuts and scores at the same time so you just need to add some Sticky Strip and whoo-lah...your done!! I used the mini library clips to close these so my club can add something fun inside before they seal it up!

I also brought out some Window Sheets to add to the punched butterflies...I like that it gives it a more finished look and the Ice Circle brads just finish it off!
This would make a great gift for any occassion! Make some for Halloween! Christmas! Just because!! This is sure to be a favorite go-to Big Shot die for a quick easy adorable gift!!

I hope my Hostess Club enjoys!! I know I sure did...and even my husband thought it was great!!

See you all Thursday!!

_____________________________________________________________

Like what you see? Not in my hostess club? Ask me how you can host your own workshop and use Stampin' Up! supplies for more than just cards!! Email me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!