Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A fifth avenue flight!

For this card, I dusted off my Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and Beautiful Wings embosslit folder. I chose to do this with just 2 colors, Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist. In order to make 2 of these cards with only 1 sheet each color, I chose the base color to be different.
I just love the satin ribbon we sell! It is so soft and just beautiful! I layed a piece down and tied a 1/4" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon on top. I just love how this came out! I also used Tombow adhesive (found in our catalog) in the middle of the butterflies to help their wings to pop up.
I hope the recipients of these cards enjoy it as much as I do!! Thanks for looking!!

*Card idea from Strawberry11 found here

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!