Sunday, August 15, 2010

Funky Four Thank You!

Do you ever work on a card and love it so much you can't wait to take it's picture, send or share with others??

Well, I did with this card!!
Probably a mix of breaking out a new stamp set I fell in love with as soon as I saw it in the catalog and the same with the DSP!

I loved this card from ilinacrouse on SCS but didn't have the exact papers she used so used the polka dots (I LOVE THEM) from the Jolly Holiday DSP pack!

I am also kinda, sorta addicted to the jewels and added them here on the cute mushroom!! It was just what it needed!!I also used dimensionals to pop up the stamped image.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Supplies
Funky Four and Curly Cute stamp sets
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla carstock
Chery Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Crumb Cake markers
Stampin' Dimensionals
Basic Jewels
Jolly Holiday DSP

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!