Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Believe birthday wish


As soon as I saw this stamp set (Just Believe page 109) I knew I had to have it! In fact, it was the first set I got out of the new catalog!! I used markers to ink the stamp and then stamped the bottom on another sheet and cut it out and used dimensionals to pop up the grass...hard to see in the picture but well worth it!

I also stamped the green base with the grass from the Inspired by Nature stamp set (page 104) in versamark for some added faux texture.
And seriously...have you seen the new Basic Jewels?!?!? They are pictured on page 188 and you get SO many for only $4.95 (and check out the pearls too!!)
I had finished the card and happen to get a SU shipment in and as soon as I pulled out the jewels I knew I could add them to the card!! I love that they are already backed with adhesive so pick off and place right on your project!!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!