Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sentimental Journey Get Well Wish

First, I want to thank Paula for letting me borrow her Sentimental Journey stamp set! It is on my next order! I just loved it!

I was asked to make a get well card with an airplane is possible. I didn't have any airplane stamps so borrowed this set. It is currently in the Summer Mini (and won't be around long...August 31st is the last day!)and another note before I show you the card!! hee hee...

I am just in LOVE with the new DSP's in the new catalog! Sometimes I am not sure about them but I order them and when they come...I AM HAPPY!! I used the Elegant Soiree paper on this card...

Hope you like it!!
Supplies
Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey and Naturals White cardstock
Basic Grey and Baja Breeze ink
Elegant Soiree DSP
Sentimental Journey stamp set <-- Get this set BEFORE it is gone!!
Decorative Label Punch <--Coming in Holiday Mini!
1 1/4" circle punch and Word Window punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Basic Grey 5/8" satin ribbon <- Get this BEFORE IT IS GONE!
Linen Thread
Silver brad



I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!