Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Couple Goofy Owls!

Do you ever see something, a card or project, and know you just have to buy the supplies to make your own? That was the case with this card from Erinbh

The next order I placed, that Owl punch and Smarty Pants stamp set was added!!
I am cleaning my craft room for tonight's card class but had to make a card!! Really, I did!!
With Grandparents day coming up Sunday, I thought this would be perfect!
Supplies
Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Confetti White and Pacific Point cardstock
Pear Pizzazz and Pacific Point markers
Celebrations DSP
Owl Punch and Bird Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Smarty Pants stamp set

Thanks for looking and Thanks Erin for enabling!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get the owl punch, everything I see with it is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! This is too cute!! Thank you for the sweet compliment- love your take on my card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!