Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spooky Candy Wrapper Treats

I just couldn't wait to get the Candy Wrapper die from the holiday mini! I knew as soon as I saw it I was going to use it for my sister's upcoming baby shower!
For Septembers Hostess Club, I took it out! I know the girls will like it!!

For the black treat, I cut the wrapper out and then used my long cutting board and mats (use with the strips) to emboss the Spider Web into the wrapper..

Both the Candy Wrapper and Spider Web can be seen in the Holiday Mini!!
Here are the 4 great treats we will be making this month at Hostess Club (not in my hostess club? Ask me how we can have a workshop and make a treat!)
The white ghost still needs some googly eyes, so picture him with those (can you tell I used the Owl Punch for the ghost!!)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!