Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Woot Woot!! and Simple Birthday card...

I can hardly believe today my older son starts 7th grade!! While I am gonna miss him everyday, I am glad to get back to a routine with my 2 (almost 3 :0)) year old. I thought I would post a quick picture of them looking for the school bus this morning!! Cute huh!!!
Ok now on to the card... I needed to make a male birthday card and fell in LOVE with this card by scrapnforfun...it is so easy and just perfect for a male!
I used some DSP from level 1 hostess pack, Pear Pizzazz colors with Early Espresso...

Thanks for looking...got a busy few days preparing for my Card Class next week and making invites for my 2 yr olds birthday!!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!