Monday, October 25, 2010

Bunch of Monkey's!




WOW! I haven't posted in ages...I have been crafting though!!

This past weekend was my sister's baby shower and didn't want to post the favors I made until it was over!!

I used the Candy Wrapper die to make the favors (filled with Hershey Kisses!)

My older sister made the invites so I tried to match the colors she used. I had to pull out some retired cardstock (pixie pink) to make them!

The designer paper is not SU...

Here are some pics!! (My 3 yr old had to pop his head in at the last second! hee hee...i didn't know until i just uploaded the pics!)

I also made her a small bitty board book photo album too. Mostly used retired SU and other items.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!