Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Simply {grateful}

I am surprising my card class tonight with a 4th card! It is the easiest card I have ever made and just love it!

I knew as soon as I saw sblondin's card here, I knew I was going to case it!

I used my favorite fall colors, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede.

I wanted to add a little texture to the card, so I scored it at 1" and 3.5" and it just really finished it off.

These would be super cute and super easy note cards for a gift...Use snowflakes for Christmas, hearts for Valentines, shamrocks for St. Patty's day...you get the idea!!

So, if you are reading this and coming to my card class tonight...SURPRISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!