Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Card Class

Happy New Year!!

I am glad I took December off from clubs and classes. I was able to relax, clean up and prepare for the upcoming year!

I did miss all my stampin' ladies tho!!

Here is a peak at January's card class...

We will be using the new Button, Button set from the Occasions Mini! I also took out my Loads of Love set and Got Treats set.

The Got Love card has Crystal Effects on the heart for a glossy, 3-D effect. I am thinking it still needs something so it may change a bit by class!

What ~ January Card Class
When ~ Thursday, January 6th
Time ~ 7-9pm
Cost ~ $15
OR
$12 if you bring your own adhesive
OR
Free with $50+ order

PLEASE RSVP!!! I only prepare for those I know are coming!

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. oooh what a great class it will be! Love all of the projects! Happy Stampin~ hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! the button one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!