Monday, February 7, 2011

February Card Class

I am very excited about this month's card class! I have pulled out some new (Eat Chocolate) and some Old (Simply Said) stamp sets!

I also just got the Aviary stamp set and have had some fun with it! (got some ideas from SCS)

Here is a peak at the cards we will be making! I just love them...I really like the Concord Crush purple color as well as the Riding Hood Red color. Both are so rich!
Card Class details...

When...Friday, February 11th
Time...7-9pm
Cost...$15 or free with $50+ order OR $12 (when you bring your own adhesive) or free with $50+ order

Please RSVP to ensure supplies are cut and ready for you!!!

3 comments:

  1. so cute, sarah! i love the red hearts card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hearts card is caaa-UTE. I used to have Simply Said, but no clue where it went! :( And I love the vibrancy of Concord Crush as well, and how it pops off the greens (is that Pear Pizzazz or Certainly Celery? In any case, it works with both!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i love them all but the red one is my fave!
    I was looking for something to do with my bird cages...lol... found it!
    very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!