Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easter...Bright and Classy

So I am a dork...I had a couple of posts lined up to post over the weekend and apparently did something wrong as they didn't and are not even showing up in my history. Oh well...here we go again.

Here are two cards I made up for my upcoming card class.

I just love the Easter Blossoms stamp set in the Occasions Mini. I love the silhouette of the little girl. So fun!!

When I saw the polka dot paper from the SAB Ice Cream Parlor paper pack, I instantly thought of colorful Easter eggs hidden in the grass.

I made two cards using the same layout but with totally different colors. One is bright and fun and the other is classy.
To break up the brown, I colored in the eggs in the basket with some pastel colors.

I don't know which one I like more...they both are great!!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, these are adorable. I really like the image and how you colored the eggs. The brown one especially.

    The same thing happened to me with blogger last week. Very frustrating. I hope they fix it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! the bright colors are right on for some of the girls I know and the brown one with colored eggs is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!