Thursday, March 10, 2011

a Good Egg Easter

I know I will be sad when the stamp set, Good Egg retires. It is my favorite for fun Easter cards!

Here is another card we will be making at card class this week.I wanted to use the paper and ribbon from the SAB mini. I know my customers like it (as it is a popular choice for their FREE Sab orders!)

I saw this Digital card by Suzstamps and wanted to CASE it.

I used some of my favorite items to make this card...my Big Shot, Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds and punches!!

I hope you enjoy!

I have spots open for this Friday's Card Class. RSVP to ensure your spot and get your Easter cards made!!

Card Class details...

When...Friday, March 11th
Time...7-9pm
Cost...$15 or free with $50+ order OR $12 (when you bring your own adhesive) or free with $50+ order

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!