Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Petal Cone Die

This month for hostess club, I used the Petal Cone Die from the Occasions Mini.I just love how easy each of the Big Shot dies are. You can make an array of projects in no time and with little supplies.

I saw this carrot by Speedystamper and knew I wanted to make them! I also used SAB paper to make the hanging friends cone. I forgot to emboss the hanging friends cone. I wanted to emboss it in the polka dot embossing folder first. Oh well, my customers will be able to if they want!

Thank you to Paula for letting use your die. It is on my list before the Occasions Mini ends!

2 comments:

  1. This is to cute. I wish I had a reason to use the cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I have seen so many cute projects with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!