Monday, April 4, 2011

April Card Class

I don't know about you, but I am ready to bring some bright, fun colors to my cards! It has been a long winter and look forward to pulling out the spring/summer fun sets!

Here is a peak at 2 of the cards we will be making at Card Class this month.

The first card is a card taking from the Stampin' Success magazine (a great tool for Demonstrators) I wanted to bring out the color of the Thank You strip (poppy parade) so added some butterflies from the butterfly embosslit. Those butterflies really pull the card together!

The second card is cased from Mandypandy Here.

I loved the colors she chose but wanted to use bright colors and knew some of the In Colors would do the trick! I think this is one of my favorite cards ever. It was so simple and I just like the clean look of it!I hope you can join us this month for card class. If you can't make it and love these cards, ask me how you can host a workshop and make them with your friends and family!!

What: Card Class
When: Friday, April 8th
Time: 7-9pm
Cost: $15 or FREE with $50+ order
OR
$12 or Free with $50+ order when you bring your own adhesive.

Space is limited! So be sure to RSVP to ensure your spot!! Call a friend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Sarah! I think I sold all my purses! I will let you know if I find more! I am a Memory Works consultant! check out my blog on the top there is a separate page for MW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!