Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Four Frames Magnet Set

I had a different idea in mind for my April Hostess club meeting but saw this adorable set of magnets made by Carol and thought it would be perfect to show the April Special Stampin' Up! currently has going on!
You can view the special by visiting my website... sarahcoyle.stampinup.net

Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:
  • Spend $20* on any Stampin’ Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.

  • Host a workshop of $350+ and get both the stamp set and paper for FREE!
This special ends April 30th!

Thank you Carol for the great idea and I look forward to making these great magnets with my club on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!